Raquel Petit is an Australia based International Fashion Model born of French, Dutch and Indonesian decent. She is part Australian because of her mother and when she was born, she has lived in Gold Coast where she eventually decided to make a name for herself. As a model, changing her blonde hair to brunette, fame has kept her company making her a social media ambassador. She says that her experience is diverse, as she has worked for multiple companies as a Brand Ambassador and Model in Australia nationwide. After tons of experience in the modeling industry, she has earned...Read More
Author: Feby Basco
Born in Australia, and growing up in New Zealand, Rosanna Arkle is a one of a kind beauty. The 27 year old model is a social media icon having around 1.2 million likes on Facebook, 400,000 followers on Instagram and 16,000 followers on Twitter. “In life my basic philosophy is to live a healthy, active and positive lifestyle as much of the time as possible. Sure you fall off the wagon from time to time but that’s ok. Through my modelling I have worked out what works for me to stay healthy and look good and this is what...Read More
Pia Muehlenbeck is a person that surely defines beauty and brains. She is a German who has lived most of her life in Australia where she graduated from the University of Technology. Now a model and social media personality having over 1.3 million followers on Instagram, over 7 thousand subscribers on her Youtube Channel and almost 14 thousand on her Twitter account, Pia continues to be a darling among the social media people. After graduating from Law School, Pia eventually became a lawyer. However, she found her corporate life as a practicing lawyer to be monotonous that she left...Read More
Half Australian and Half Swedish, Britta Lynn Warn is a product made of beauty. With a beautiful face, catching smile and body of a model, she decided to make a name for herself in the industry of glitz and glamour and is currently a Sydney-based swimwear model. Britta started joining modeling competitions in 2012 where she started to have a taste of how it is to be showcasing beauty. She was a Miss Bondi finalist in the same year. With that experience, opportunities started coming to her. In 2013 she was a Maxim ASMY National Finalist. Miss V8 Supercars...Read More
Originally from England but now living in Brisbane, Australia, Kayleigh Douglas is a woman filled with beauty, brains and a good heart. Aside from her modeling career, she is a dedicated nurse who is passionate about helping others. She is a health enthusiast as well as an animal lover. Kayleigh’s fame scaled up as she placed second in Maxim’s Australian Swimwear Modeling Contest in 2015. Having over 30 thousand followers on Instagram (@kayleighdouglas), she has become an influential person to others especially to women. Her stunning body is one that women ask for (especially during summer time, maybe). Her...Read More
- The Sensuous, Motivator and Confident Artist & Model: Ellana Bryan on
- Sara Donaldson: Instagram Model and Entrepreneurial Mastermind on
- Georgia May Jagger: Born to be a Model on
- Australia’s Next Top Model Brittany Beattie sparkles Swarovski, Elle Australia and TRESemmé on
- Mistakes to Avoid when Taking your #OOTDs on
- Salman Abedi: Instagram models and beauty bloggers have been falsely named as Manchester ... May 25, 2017Famous Instagram models and beauty bloggers have been falsely linked to Manchester attack after they were wrongly identified as bomber Salman ...
- Meet the most badass bikini model on Instagram May 25, 2017A fearless bikini blogger has said she loved swimming with sharks in the Bahamas – despite getting bitten during the encounter. Travelling social ...
- How to Turn Your Boyfriend Into an Instagram Boyfriend May 24, 2017If you're like me, a normal gal and not an Instagram model, your poses might not always be A+. If your hand is placed in a super-unnatural way or your ...
- Instagram : Watch Stories from all over the World via New Locations and Hashtags Search May 24, 2017In Instagram model you add location stickers and hashtags for your Story to feature for search, but with Snapchat's version you have to submit your ...
- Instagram model rejects bikini body standards with viral photo May 24, 2017Contrary to what many women's magazines would have you believe, one body-confidence Instagrammer wants her peers to know they don't need to ...