We’re excited to announce two new features that Instagram launched today and think it would be a great idea for models to take note. Boomerang is now available for Instagram Stories. You can now tag people in your Stories. What does this mean for models? With these two new tools at the helm of any IGModel, you can now publish quick beautiful videos that are entertaining and captivating through IG. Not only that, you can tag the brand or whomever you want with the post so you can basically invite anyone you want. This will be great for any model that wants to quickly publish something for a brand they desire to work with or are already involved with in a campaign. Some examples that originally came to our mind were fitness videos that could represent fitness gear very nicely. I’m sure Lulu or many other brands would love to see their products being featured with this high quality content. Best of all, you can invite these companies to your video to begin a work discussion if you haven’t worked with them before. We’d LOVE to see you combine these two new features to see what you come up with – be sure to tag us on IG so we can check it out 🙂 Visit the full Instagram...Read More
Modeling has nothing to do with race; whether you are black or white. It is all about clinching on the deal that you are worth the catwalk runways a point that has been proven by Alana Adams. She is an Egyptian from Columbia South Carolina. Apparently, she is only 25 years but has been in the Army for about 6 years. Her motto seems to be inclined to simplicity given her simple and easy going looks. However things take a different run when she adorns her army uniform but nevertheless she can still afford a smile. #TBT This was when...Read More
With her 110 pounds, Carly Ramsay has a slim physic but when it comes to fashion the 20 year old freelance model of Caucasian origin adorns an independent class; the urban type. It is probably her unique personality that has earned her a 1-5k followers with a majority of them being from Canada where she resides. The fact that she is currently a student has not pulled her away from protecting her personal style. Her sense of fashion has resulted to a wardrobe overflowing with clothes and accessories. Besides she has been in the retail industry that demands with shoulder...Read More
Instructional videos are some of the resourceful tools that we get to use whenever we are seeking for motivation for Yoga practices. However, whether a beginner or a professional we all at times want a different inspiration that will take us to the next level of practice. Here are various Yoga stars that will help you achieve that: Amanda Bisk @amandabisk Her love affair with Yoga started at the end of 2011 after a couple of failed medical treatments of her Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. A little practice of different stretches and postures got her interested and she eventually found...Read More
In today’s modeling industry you’re only as good as the number of followers you have on Instagram. It’s the fastest growing social media platform that allows aspiring models to connect to a wider audience through entertaining visual content. It’s user friendly, it’s popular, and it’s hype. In the last five years, the number of users has grown to over 300 million, 49% of whom use the app every day. That’s more than the number of people you’re likely to reach on a magazine cover. Here are 3 tricks to help you gain popularity on Instagram: Trick 1: Link You...Read More
- The Sensuous, Motivator and Confident Artist & Model: Ellana Bryan on
- Sara Donaldson: Instagram Model and Entrepreneurial Mastermind on
- Georgia May Jagger: Born to be a Model on
- Australia’s Next Top Model Brittany Beattie sparkles Swarovski, Elle Australia and TRESemmé on
- Mistakes to Avoid when Taking your #OOTDs on
- Salman Abedi: Instagram models and beauty bloggers have been falsely named as Manchester ... May 25, 2017Famous Instagram models and beauty bloggers have been falsely linked to Manchester attack after they were wrongly identified as bomber Salman ...
- Meet the most badass bikini model on Instagram May 25, 2017A fearless bikini blogger has said she loved swimming with sharks in the Bahamas – despite getting bitten during the encounter. Travelling social ...
- How to Turn Your Boyfriend Into an Instagram Boyfriend May 24, 2017If you're like me, a normal gal and not an Instagram model, your poses might not always be A+. If your hand is placed in a super-unnatural way or your ...
- Instagram : Watch Stories from all over the World via New Locations and Hashtags Search May 24, 2017In Instagram model you add location stickers and hashtags for your Story to feature for search, but with Snapchat's version you have to submit your ...
- Instagram model rejects bikini body standards with viral photo May 24, 2017Contrary to what many women's magazines would have you believe, one body-confidence Instagrammer wants her peers to know they don't need to ...